Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus - proven earning potential of more than $300k.
- Outpatient only with 6 weeks of vacation for ultimate work-life balance.
- Minutes from an international airport, world class dining, and endless cultural and entertainment attractions.
- 1 Best City for Young Families and Top 15 Safest Cities in the State.
- 50k sign on bonus, plus CME stipend, relocation, and full benefits.
- Build your own schedule and develop your patient panel to suit your interests.
- Join a successful, established practice rooted in the community for more than 60 years.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis with quick, easy access to Chicago, Kansas City & Indianapolis.
- Loan forgiveness packages available.
- Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities, including one of United States News & World Report's Top 20 Public Schools.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago