Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home of the 2016 World Series Champion Chicago Cubs plus NHL, NBA, and NFL professional sports franchises, world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions.
- Ranked one of the Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living.
- Outpatient only position with flexible Monday - Friday hours.
- Do you have a passion for working with the underserved and making a true impact in the lives of patients from across the glob e?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Join a team of internists, pediatricians, and mid-levels to provide screening exams to refugees from around the world and long-term primary care for local residents of Chicago.
- Full health benefits, retirement savings options, and malpractice included.
- This unique opportunity for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician looking to provide mission-critical care at the largest refugee clinic in the state of Illinois.
- Shared phone.
- J1 and H1B candidates accepted.
- Enjoy boating, fishing and water sports on over 80 miles of shoreline.
- Two-year guaranteed base salary with lucrative productivity bonus.
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME stipend, plus 6 weeks PTO.
- Outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago