Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prior outpatient experience is highly preferred.
- And Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG), a physician-led multi-specialty group, seeks an Internal Medicine physician to join our busy practice at Advocate Oak Park Health Center - 6434 West North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60707.
- This opportunity will focus on delivering outpatient care, with our hospitalist team providing inpatient management.
- Interested candidates should forward cover letter and CV.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Consider joining our team of physicians committed to providing top quality and compassionate care.
- Collegial work environment with a well-established physician led medical group.
- In addition, Advocate has been recognized as one of the top 10 places to work in Illinois.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a division of Advocate Health Care, one of the nation's top 10 health systems based on clinical performance.
- High physician satisfaction with lower than average attrition.
- We offer more than 350 sites of care, including 10 acute-care hospitals and two children's hospital.
- A graduate of an Abim accredited residency program.
- Latest technology & EMR infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate will be licensed in Illinois.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Outpatient - Chicago, IL.
- Advocate Health Care, the largest provider of care in Chicagoland, has been named by Thomson Reuters as one of the nation's top 10 health systems based on clinical performance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago