Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide instruction and supervision of residents at specific locations.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
- Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois.
- Internal Medicine Residency Faculty.
- Health, dental, life, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Rockford, Illinois.
- The Internal Medicine Residency Program will welcome the first class of residents in July of 2019, to coincide with the opening of our $505 million dollar, state-of-the-art destination medical center on Interstate 90 and Riverside Drive in Rockford.
- Highly competitive compensation and incentive pay.
- Participate in inpatient rounding, on.
- Mercyhealth is actively recruiting for a dynamic Internist to serve as outpatient faculty for a new Internal Medicine residency program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rockford, IL.
- Administer and maintain an educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the Acgme competency areas.
- This residency will be the first of its kind in the Rockford region, and will afford this individual the opportunity to shape and direct the development of this new residency program.
- Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus.
- Provide advising for residents in the areas of educational goal setting, career planning, patient care, and scholarship.
- Assist in the development of curriculum and participates in resident evaluation, supervision, and scholarly activity.
- Establish and maintain an environment of inquiry and scholarship with an active research component.
- Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History.
- Comprehensive retirement plan.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago