Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Berwyn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital is financially stable and culturally diverse.
- All Resident-covered Clinical Services.
- Inpatient Service- 4-10 patients per day.
- MacNeal is one of four Tenet-owned hospitals in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- Days per week.
- This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits, including a generous CME allowance.
- Privileges are only at MacNeal Hospital and Mcim Clinic.
- Faculty and residents live in downtown Chicago and the closer western suburbs.
- Inpatient Service expected 30-40 weeks of M-F and 10 weekends.
- Outpatient Clinic expected 1-2 12.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Berwyn, IL.
- Our Graduate Medical Education Office is diverse yet small enough that faculty work closely with administration on areas such as patient safety and quality improvement.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Outpatient Clinic- 4-8 patients per 12.
- Responsibilities include the supervision, education and mentoring of residents, medical students and other learners, and may vary depending on the interests and qualifications of the applicant.
- Please submit.
- Successful candidates must possess an active Illinois state medical license, and have experience and interest in graduate medical education.
- Mcim Clinic Hours: M, Tu, Th, F- 8-5 pm, W- 1-5 pm, W every 4 weeks- 5-8 pm.
- Experience with teaching residents preferred.
- MacNeal is a 400-bed hospital located in the family-oriented community of Berwyn, which is just 20 minutes west of downtown Chicago.
- The program moved to MacNeal Hospital in 2012, which is when the Mcim Faculty group was established.
- MacNeal Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine faculty member.
- This position is fully employed by the hospital and will carry a professorship with our affiliated programs.
- All clinical responsibilities are on resident-covered services, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- The MacNeal Center for Internal Medicine Faculty Group is a medium-sized group of 8 physicians and 3 chief residents whose primarily responsibility is the education of 42 Internal Medicine Residents in the MacNeal Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago