Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Harrisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan repayment maybe offered!
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year with no limit on accumulation - unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Required certifications: Board eligibility/Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability).
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Panel Size: 600-700 Adult Veteran patients (no peds).
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harrisburg, IL.
- Hillary Garcia.
- The Marion, IL VA Medical Center has an immediate opening for an Outpatient Primary Care physician to work at the Harrisburg, IL VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic ( only 56 miles from Evansville, IN ).
- A generous federal benefit package is offered to include health, life, vision, dental insurance and an amazing retirement package!
- Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago