Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Chicago) is a single-specialty group practice.
- PM Practice/ RIC-Shirley Ryan Abilitylab.
- 29 Bed Inpatient Rehab Unit - 10 Outpatient Rehab Units.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & Paid Malpractice.
- "Turn-Key" practice with patients waiting for you on your first day.
- Academic affiliation with SIU & Barnes Jewish.
- Opportunities like this don't last long.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Office conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- MD/DO Degree Required.
- Profession: Physician.
- Valid Medical License.
- Cover three facilities.
- We are currently scheduling interviews for this remarkable world renowned group.
- Anticipate an average patient census of 12-15.
- Please review the information below and.
- 220,000 - $240,000 Base Salary.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago