Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Granite City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be American Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Granite City, IL.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine?
- Joining a team at a full-aligned, 45+ provider, multi-specialty group near St. Louis, MO.
- The hospital has an aligned ambulatory surgery center, two imaging centers, two sleep centers, a wound center, an urgent care center and many other physician clinics and outpatient services within Granite City, Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, and Waterloo IL.
- Position may work with and supervise mid-levels.
- New grads and experienced physicians are encouraged.
- Relocation Reimbursement.
- This is a great opportunity for Internal Medicine Physician seeking quality of life, the stability of a successful practice, and strength within a large hospital system.
- Our multi-specialty group has been serving this community for over 20 years and includes providers in most major primary specialty care practice areas.
- Incentive Bonus.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Medical Education Assistance
Gateway Regional Medical Center is a 334-bed hospital located in Granite City, IL (Just 10 Miles east of St. Louis, Missouri).
- There are 3 other Internists in the group.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The hospital has been awarded quality designations from the Joint Commission for the past five years and continues to outperform on physician, patient, and staff satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago