Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Galesburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The internal medicine physicians see 25 patients daily.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Galesburg, IL.
- Patient rounding in the hospital and ER coverage is required.
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital (173 beds), located in Galesburg, IL is seeking two Board Certified Internists for a traditional in & outpatient medicine employed opportunity in a hospital owned clinic.
- Referral patterns are well-established for this clinic.
- The hospital is located in Knox County, IL with a combined service area population of 70,000.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed.
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance.
- The openings are available due to the loss of two physicians in the past year.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience.
- Three and a half hours from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Hospitalist program available as of Spring 2015.
- 401(k) Plan.
- The office, constructed in 2001, is situated conveniently on the Cottage medical campus and adjacent to the hospital.
- Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago