Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Harvey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are supported by an experienced professional staff in modern state-of-the-art facilities with a full spectrum of ancillary services on site.
- A competitive salary is offered, excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, life, a retirement plan, malpractice coverage, and CME allowance.
- Hospital employed multi-specialty group is seeking a PCP to join them.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harvey, IL.
- Ingalls is part of the UChicago Medicine which comprises the University of Chicago Medical Center, Biological Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine.
- Ingalls Health System and The University of Chicago Medicine have joined forces combining a top community hospital in Chicago's Southland with one of the country's leading academic medical institutions.
- An excellent primary care physician opportunity is available in a southwest suburb of Chicago just 30 minutes from downtown.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago