Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Our group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 393-bed Level I Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center as well as 14 branch locations in 9 communities.
- Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
- With 400+ physicians comprising over 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1 million residents, Carle Physician Group is locally owned and physician led.
- Carle Physician Group has several positions available for BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians.
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Urbana, IL.
- Opportunity for academic affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Urbana.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Weekend rounding with Hospitalists service may be available.
- Join a department of seven Internal Medicine physicians, three Nurse Practitioners and one Physician Assistant.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago