Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Aureus Medical Group.
- This community has small town charm, with big city access and amenities.
- Opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to practice in a highly desirable community in North Central Illinois - Only 90 minutes away from Downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Highly competitive salary + Incentive Bonus.
- Take advantage of top tier schools, abundant outdoor recreational opportunities, and a vibrant art scene!
- Standard Monday through Friday work week - centered around quality of life.
- Coverage consists of a beautiful clinic near the hospital.
- Outpatient only.
- No night.
- Older patient demographic.
- Employed position through a medical center and comprehensive health system offering patient access to state of the art technology, level IV trauma certified Emergency Department, on site cath lab for advanced heart procedures and many more advanced clinical programs.
- Potential for student loan repayment.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Position - Vibrant, growing community, only 90 minutes away from Downtown Chicago.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago