Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full-time position for a BE or BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrician to function as a Post Acute Care/SNFist physician.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Illinois Medical License, Controlled Substance License and DEA required (or willing.
- Paid continuing education days and CME allowance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Palos Heights, IL.
- Occurrence-based Professional Liability Coverage - No Tail Obligations.
- Competitive compensation model which includes base salary, RVU productivity incentive and quality incentive opportunities, plus 403b plan with a generous match contribution after waiting period.
- APN supervision required.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes and resource utilization for Palos patients in select post acute care facilities.
- Well-trained & Qualified physician with United States Citizenship or United States Visa status that allows working in United States.
- By Healthgrades, which puts Palos in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in 2014.
- Focus on promoting evidenced-based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Geriatrics is required within 5 years of completion of residency/fellowship training and thereafter, Board Certification must be maintained.
- Palos Community Hospital has been named an America's 50 Best.
- Responsible for participating in the development and implementation of post acute care team and strategy that ensures high quality care in the appropriate setting for Palos patients.
- PMG is creating a Post Acute Care team of physicians and APNs to serve the needs of its patient population.
- Full Suite of Generous Benefits - Life, health, dental, vision, disability and other voluntary benefit options available.
- Able to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with all members of the health care team, patients and families.
- Only 22 miles from downtown Chicago, Palos Medical Group (PMG) is offering an opportunity for a highly qualified Post Acute Care/SNFist physician to provide post acute care services at skilled nursing facilities that service patients discharged from Palos Community Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago