Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses.
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities.
- Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Bonus incentives available.
- Affordable housing.
- Guaranteed base salary $200k based on experience.
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mount Vernon, IL.
- Physician focused administration.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- CME allowance.
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME.
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri.
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville & Memphis.
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health.
- This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt.
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group.
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 & Interstate 64.
- Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters.
- SSM Health - Illinois seeks an Internist to join an established outpatient practice.
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show.
- SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
- 401k, deferred compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago