Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Downers Grove) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Downers Grove, IL.
- Collegial work environment with support.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Convenient locations.
- Lifelong relationships.
- The group is comprised of approximately 1,600 physicians and 300 Advanced Practice Clinicians, making it the largest physician group in Illinois.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led and governed medical group committed to delivering the best health outcomes.
- About Advocate Medical Group.
- Why Join Advocate Medical Group.
- Competitive compensation with a robust benefits package.
- Capitated full risk contracting, over 300 sites.
- Integrated approach.
- Advocate Medical Group offers healthcare providers a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems in place to ensure that group members can focus on patient care while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.
- Strong operational support that allows you to fully focus on patients.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking Fan Internal Medicine physician to join an established Internal Medicine group in Downers Grove, Illinois providing traditional in and outpatient care.
- MD/DO, Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine, eligible to obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice in the State of Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago