Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oak Brook) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The physician must have experience in the care of terminally ill patients, especially those with advanced cancer or other terminal diagnoses as well as experience with pain/symptom management and psychosocial needs of patient and families.
- Trinity Health at Home has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified physician to lead a Hospice and Palliative Care team located in Oak Brook, Illinois.
- The selected candidate will be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine or Oncology with a minimum of five years of experience.
- The selected physician will also be responsible for providing consultations and recommendations to the IDT, agency management and staff regarding hospice and palliative care services as needed.
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead a Trinity Health at Home team!
- An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
- The Medical Director will serve as a member of the interdisciplinary team (IDT), act as a liaison to other physicians and organizations in the community regarding hospice and palliative end of life care, and may act as a consultant to the attending physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oak Brook, IL.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago