Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Des Plaines) is a multispecialty group practice.
- MD or DO, Board Certified or board eligibility in specialty.
- Clinical support includes 1:1 CMA with RN supervision.
- Join a group of dedicated physicians at a busy, well established practice with onsite imaging and laboratory.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Des Plaines, IL.
- Ability to obtain and maintain license to practice in Illinois.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG)is seeking Primary Care Physicians (Internal Medicine, Med/Peds or Family Medicine) for an established primary care practice located at 77 Rand Road, Des Plaines, Illinois.
- AMG is a division of Advocate Health Care which is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois and one of the nation's top health systems based on clinical performance.
- Site uses contact center and is supported by RN triage as well.
- Established patient base in an outpatient only practice setting (acute and well, chronic disease management).
- Interested candidates should forward a CV with a detailed cover letter to Crystal Poppens.
- Rotate clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago