Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to assess, monitor and improve program services.
- Provides skilled medical examinations of adults and/or children, including complete histories and physicals.
- Proved education and direction to clients, family members and or significant others.
- Prescribes and/or administers medications as needed.
- Participates in mandatory in-services and drills, attends staff meetings and other training, including appropriate age specific educational trainings offered on a regular basis for professional development.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Project Management.
- Safety and Security.
- Oral Communication.
- Written Communication.
- Develops and maintains a basic knowledge of services available at the health center.
- Customer Service.
- Demonstrates adherence to National Patient Safety Goals.
- Assists and encourages clients/patients in identifying self-management goals.
- Technical Skills.
- Provides clinical consultation to other staff members and supervision of staff and students as assigned.
- Admitting Hospitals: Vista, Condell & Nsuhs.
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of medicine, the completion of one year of residency (internship) in an approved program, and medical license in the State of Illinois.
- This clinic is a public health accredited, state-certified public health department and a Joint Commission accredited Community Health Center.
- Benefits=Health, dental and malpractice insurance, vacation, retirement, etc.
- Electronic Communication.
- Ability to work on weekends, holidays and overtime if necessary.
- Managing People.
- Post residency experience in Primary Care is preferred.
- CME=5 days/$1000.
- Position is 40 hours per week.
- Provides continuing care of patients and follow-up as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies.
- Performs duties in a prioritized, organized and orderly manner to maximize clinic efficiency and productivity.
- Participates in the Chronic Care Model Processes in order to reduce health disparities within our communities.
- M- 9-5:30 T/Fri 8-5:30 W - 7-12 & Thur.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Our overall goal is to achieve the highest level of health for all in Lake County.
- Responsible for the provision of direct medical care within the scope practice in accordance with established standard of care.
- A completed residency in an approved program in a relevant specialty, with Board eligibility is preferred.
- Ability to maintain and keep records.
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required.
- The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Refers patients to other organization services, other agencies or to specialists, as the cases require.
- Essential Functions.
- Prescribes laboratory testing and radiology studies.
- Problem Solving.
- Hospitalizes patients as needed.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago