Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They have developed a Diabetes Clinic which a clinical and educational component to help adult-onset diabetics cope with the management of this chronic disease and prevent long-term complications.
- They have been developing school-based health clinics with several Chicago public schools and currently provides immunizations and other health screenings in schools and at city health fairs.
- Services include prenatal care, OB/Gyne, pediatrics, family and adult medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics.
- They have never acted in isolation and has many formal and informal collaborations with over 40 organizations.
- Toward this end, they have established several health education programs to meet the needs of its target population.
- Benefits-Health, Dental, Life, Vision and Malpractice Insurance.
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program which promotes good nutrition for low income pregnant women and mothers with children 0-5 years.
- An important goal of this center is to help its community and its patients take responsibility for their health.
- They provide continuity of care with 24-hour on-.This center also houses two government funded programs for women and children: Chicago Family Case Management provides case management for pregnant women and infants.
- Spanish-speaking is required.
- In addition to the quality health care services provided, this center is a respected and aggressive advocate for community issues in health care, welfare reform, immigration legislation and managed care practices.
- The incidence of diabetes is disproportionate in the Latino population.
- Vacation-4 Weeks.
- Since its inception, it has been recognized that improving the health of a community does not only happen in exam rooms but also in its schools, churches, parks, commercial areas, community-based organizations, universities, hospitals, and city/county clinics.
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Section 330, provides them with an annual grant for uncompensated health care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- All providers are bilingual, and many of them are bilingual bicultural.
- Peers and funders recognize this Medical Center as a truly community-based initiative.
- This center is a bilingual, bicultural organization committed to providing access to quality cost effective health care to the Latino community, the uninsured and underinsured, and not to the exclusion of other cultures and races.
- X-ray services are referred out as needed.
- This center is located in the area of Chicago known as Pilsen/Little Village.
- This mission is expressed through the provision of services, advocacy, education and research and evaluation provided in an environment of caring and respect.
- Diagnostic laboratory, medical nutrition therapy and classes, case management and social services are offered on-site.
- CME-5 days/$2000.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago