Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Acknowledging that the environmental, social and cultural factors influence one's health, the health centers' programs seek to empower individuals to be healthy through education and skill building.
- They provide medical services, social services, and nutrition education to medically indigent and uninsured individuals and families.
- The composition of the health center board of directors will always be representative of the community it serves.
- Vacation-20 Days.
- This organization targets low-income communities on the north, west, and south sides of Chicago.
- Benefits-Health, Dental, Life, Vision and Malpractice (Plus Taile Coverage) Insurance, Family Insurance Coverage, Short/Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Incentive Bonus Plan, Retirement, CME time and allowance.
- Services provided by the health center will focus on the medically underserved, and will be sensitive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the people it serves.
- This organization is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc), is one of the largest providers of community-based primary health care in Chicago.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- The health center exists to improve the health and well-being of the people and community it serves.
- Throughout their evolution, not only have their methods held up under the intense new demands of ever-changing communities, but also they have come through with shining results.
- 40 Hour Week.
- May be required to work some Saturdays (l/2 day) or evening sessions (Tuesday or Wednesday evening).
- Faculty appointment/teaching responsiblities available at Northwestern.
- They are proud to report their successes now serve as a national model for excellence in community-based primary health care.
- Admitting Hospitals: Northwestern and Children's Memorial.
- To meet the needs of these communities, they offer a full array of comprehensive primary care clinical services, nutrition education, and social support programs through their nine comprehensive health centers and two supplemental nutrition sites.
- Their philosophy reflects an approach that anticipates community needs and plans for expansions that are developed in accordance to these needs.
- They continue to advocate for safe and healthy communities.
- It operates programs and services using community primary care concepts, emphasizing prevention of illness and the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- To this end, the health center plays a role in educating and training medical and health care professionals in order to assure the accomplishment of its objective.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago