Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Quality: We achieve an exemplary level of service through individual efforts and teamwork.
- The Governance Board, providers, and staff strive to succeed in achieving the vision of "A community without barriers to healthcare.
- We are dedicated to providing services which unite the ideals of prevention, wellness, and disease management.
- Reliable: We provide forthcoming, impartial, and courteous care for every patient every time.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Position is 100% outpatient.
- Attainable: We eliminate barriers that impede an individual's ability to access medical and dental care.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Benefits-Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days, Holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement With a Generous Match, CME Dollars and CME Time.
- Resulting in enhanced physical and mental well-being for the community members we serve.
- The mission of the organization is to serve as a medical home providing comprehensive health care for all walks and stages of life.
- Monday-Friday, 35 hour workweek in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Compassionate: We nurture a sense of family and community among our patients and ourselves.
- The mission of the health center is to serve as a medical home providing comprehensive health care for all walks and stages of life.
- Working under the principles and beliefs that guide the work of the Health Center.
- Admitting Hospitals: OSF and Cottage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago