Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Their mission is to provide comprehensive accessible primary health care of the whole person with the highest quality of professional and personal service.
- Inpatient duties are optional.
- This health center will promote health, work to prevent disease and provide treatment through the delivery of quality, accessible primary healthcare that is culturally sensitive, affordable, and responsive to community and individual needs.
- Position is 40 Hours Week.
- Faculty appointment/teaching responsibilities available at University of Chicago.
- Monday-Friday 9-5.
- This health center has six offices with a medical staff of 25 providers, six dentists and three mental health therapists.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Health benefits, malpractice insurance, 401K, mileage reimbursement for work related travel, CME, vacation, holidays, etc.
- This center provides family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN services, dental, laboratory, nutrition counseling, social services, health education, and pharmacy access.
- Vacation-4 Weeks.
- They will become the provider of choice for comprehensive primary healthcare by achieving excellence in quality, access for all who seek care and the improvement of the health of the communities we serve by utilizing innovative health solutions.
- The Board of Directors and staff are committed to implement programs designed to care for the sick whatever their income, to promote health and prevent disease, particularly in South Chicago, Roseland and surrounding communities with special sensitivity to racial and ethnic background, and to the language and culture of patients.
- CME-5 days/$2000.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago