Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Admitting hospital: Salem Township Hospital.
- Our Mission.
- Our Values.
- The center provides primary patient care in a humanitarian spirit, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, handicap or ability to pay, that meets holistic needs, that is continuously improved in quality, that is part of an overall coordinated health care delivery system.
- Average number of inpatients per week is 5-7.
- Achieve together through combined individual contributions and cooperation.
- Salem, IL.
- They also recognize its key role as a community development agency.
- Inpatient duties associated with this position.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Springfield, IL.
- Inspire trust through the highest standards of behavior that reflects honesty, responsibility and fairness.
- Engage others with care and understanding.
- 15 days vacation first 3 years.
- CME Time/payment= 5 days and $3,000 per year.
- Lead individuals and communities to their healthiest lifestyle by providing a coordinated network of health and supportive services.
- People achieving their highest quality of life.
- Stand united by embracing and respecting differences.
- Benefits-Health, Dental, Life, Vision and Malpractice (Taile Coverage) Insurance, Family Insurance Coverage, Retirement, Short/Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Payment of License Fees/Renewals, Incentive Bonus Plan.
- Provide a superior experience with every contact.
- Our Vision.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago