Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CGH Medical Center is a 99 bed community based hospital in Sterling, IL with an employed physician model.
- The position is open due to community need.
- We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.
- Public and private schooling options are available.
- In addition to our hospital and Main Clinic, CGH offers 12 additional satellite facilities in the surrounding service areas.
- There is very limited competition in our service area, and the array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
- Physician can practice either Outpatient Only or Traditional Practice.
- You will be joining 3 othe Internists.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sterling, IL.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- And maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- We currently employ 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine.
- CGH is currently seeking a BC/BE Internist who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago