Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Healogics is the expert in wound healing.
- Summary: The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Herrin, IL.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- This is a great opportunity to align yourself within the fastest growing area of medicine today while still being able to enjoy no Perfect for having extra time to spend time with your family and enjoy your hobbies.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- ALL Specialties ARE Considered as Healogics provides paid training and certification in Wound Care & Hbot as part of the onboarding process!
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- We drive wound science forward by developing successful wound healing treatment and prevention techniques.
- Wound Care Centers across the country work tirelessly to heal more wounds and change more lives than ever before.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- Compensation: Salary + Quarterly Bonuses, Wrvu.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago