Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Healogics is the expert in wound healing.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- Summary: The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- We drive wound science forward by developing successful wound healing treatment and prevention techniques.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- Wound Care Centers across the country work tirelessly to heal more wounds and change more lives than ever before.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Compensation: Salary + Quarterly Bonuses, Wrvu.
- ALL Specialties ARE Considered as Healogics provides paid training and certification in Wound Care & Hbot as part of the onboarding process!
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Herrin, IL.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- This is a great opportunity to align yourself within the fastest growing area of medicine today while still being able to enjoy no Perfect for having extra time to spend time with your family and enjoy your hobbies.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago