Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Healogics is the expert in wound healing.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Summary: The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- We drive wound science forward by developing successful wound healing treatment and prevention techniques.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Compensation: Salary + Quarterly Bonuses, Wrvu.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- This is a great opportunity to align yourself within the fastest growing area of medicine today while still being able to enjoy no Perfect for having extra time to spend time with your family and enjoy your hobbies.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Wound Care Centers across the country work tirelessly to heal more wounds and change more lives than ever before.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Herrin, IL.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- ALL Specialties ARE Considered as Healogics provides paid training and certification in Wound Care & Hbot as part of the onboarding process!
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago