Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aurora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Gorgeous new facility (multi-specialty building with Immediate Care).
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, which is one the largest health systems in Illinois and has the largest employed physician group in Chicago with over 1,500 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Aurora, IL.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with intent to become certified.
- Hours: Mon/Wed/Fri 8 AM - 5 PM, Tues 10 AM- 7 PM, Thurs off, E/O Sat.
- Hospitalists are used for IP.
- Competitive compensation with fixed contract for initial term.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
- Epic EMR, lab and x-ray and ultrasound on-site.
- Excellent benefits including 401k and employer-paid pension plan.
- Enjoy a well-run clinic, giving you a balanced lifestyle and freedom from administrative headaches while you practice quality medicine!
- 8 AM - 12 PM.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago