Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aurora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 8 AM - 12 PM.
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, which is one the largest health systems in Illinois and has the largest employed physician group in Chicago with over 1,500 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year.
- Epic EMR, lab and x-ray and ultrasound on-site.
- Enjoy a well-run clinic, giving you a balanced lifestyle and freedom from administrative headaches while you practice quality medicine!
- Excellent benefits including 401k and employer-paid pension plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Aurora, IL.
- Hospitalists are used for IP.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with intent to become certified.
- Hours: Mon/Wed/Fri 8 AM - 5 PM, Tues 10 AM- 7 PM, Thurs off, E/O Sat.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
- Gorgeous new facility (multi-specialty building with Immediate Care).
- Competitive compensation with fixed contract for initial term.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago