Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to join a comprehensive, fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to its academic mission, EMR analytics and an exceptional patient experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality patient care as part of a highly successful organization striving to preserve and improve human life.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) seeks an exceptional Internal Medicine physician for an opportunity as a post-acute care physician (SNF-ist) in Chicago's northern suburbs.
- Post-Acute Care Physician/SNF-ist.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Chicago, IL.
- Location(s): Chicago's Northern Suburbs.
- Attractive bonus potential is available.
- NorthShore's four award-winning hospitals offer advanced technology, ideal locations, leadership in medicine, and a highly trained support staff.
- NorthShore offers many advantages, including competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a solid platform of support that allows physicians to focus on patient care.
- The successful candidate will possess a service and access mindset and be board certified/board eligible by the Abim.
- As the principal academic affiliate of the Pritzker School of Medicine at The University of Chicago, academic appointment is available to qualified candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago