Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Shiloh) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 115+ Physicians, 50+ Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Disease Management Programs: Diabetes, Heart Failure, Copd, Obesity, Palliative C.A.R.E Program, Wellness Program.
- Great opportunity to grow Medicare Advantage panel.
- 45 Locations within St. Louis Metro and growing.
- Practice supported by full care management team within organization.
- Medical, HSA, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Shiloh, IL.
- In-Practice Health Coaches, Dietitians, Home Health Transition Care, Behavioral Health Referrals.
- Excellent Earning Potential Above Mgma 90th%ile.
- Brand new office building in Shiloh nestled between St. Elizabeth's and Memorial hospitals.
- Practice Support Services - EMR (NextGen), IT, Ins/Patient Accts, Clinical Programs, Credentialing, HR, Coding/Compliance, Quality, Practice Operations, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, In-House Legal, & Marketing.
- Outpatient practice only.
- Independent Physician-Owned and Managed Multi-Specialty Group Created in 1996.
- Ideal candidate would be energetic and open to volunteer educational presentations.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Easy access to a variety of specialists.
- Flexible weekly schedule.
- Work with advanced practice providers.
- Shareholder retains profit and receives lab distribution.
- Join one very busy board certified internal medicine physician.
- 1-3 Year Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Shareholder Track.
- Forward-thinking Internal Medicine group seeking a new partner due to growth.
- Physician Benefits.
- Practice structured around population management approach.
- 2 Primary Care Revenue Streams - Fee-for-Service & Medicare Advantage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago