Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Have an active, non-probationary Illinois, Indiana, or Michigan medical license.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Brighton Park.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- We use cutting edge technology and population health tools to improve care quality and make life easy for our providers.
- Blue Island.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Gary, IN.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- Avalon Park.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IL.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- University Heights, IN.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Waukegan, IL (coming soon).
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
- Oak Park.
- Rockford, IL.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- Garfield Park.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Portage Park.
- Hammond, IN.
- Irvington, IN.
- Our facilities are all new, designed around this model of comprehensive, personalized primary care.
- Oak Street Health is the future of medicine, where care is coordinated thoughtfully and providers are rewarded for personalized care.
- Speedway, IN.
- Wayne, IN.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 24 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.