Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- We start simple: build meaningful relationships with patients and their families, then layer on resources to help our teams take excellent care.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- We are not concierge medicine: we offer this high level of service to our patients at no additional cost to them.
- We agree that excellent care means low hospital admissions, great preventive medicine, and a delightful patient experience.
- We are actively seeking elite physicians for our teams at our Englewood (,) and Madison St. centers (,).
- Small patient panels (ency and focus.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- We want physicians and clinical staff who are intrinsically motivated to provide this kind of excellent care to older adults.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- It's covered by Medicare regardless of their ability to pay.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Oak Street Health has a fast growing patient community, and we're looking for elite physicians that want to join our team.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Oak Street Health is an innovative network of 20 neighborhood primary care centers in the Midwest focused on providing high quality care to older adults.
- Our Physicians practice with the support of a comprehensive Care Teams which includes medical assistants, a scribe, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, and support from registered nurses and care managers.
- Our goal is not volume or billing/claims: it's quality.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.