Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arlington Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Educational expense.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arlington Heights, IL.
- Instant referrals within major health system.
- Full medical group benefits.
- EMR (Athena and Cerner).
- Great office schedule.
- Forty minutes northwest of downtown Chicago.
- Malpractice insurance, including tail.
- Cardiology/Open Heart.
- Professional and friendly office staff.
- Plenty of office support staff.
- Work with very experienced and well trained Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Equally shared.
- 450 plus physician employment group.
- Beautiful northwest suburban location.
- 24/7 Intensivist Services.
- Amita Health Medical Group has an excellent opportunity available for BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician who is looking for traditional practice model in northwest Chicago.
- Work out of one office setting and cover one hospital which is attached to office making it very convenient for patients, staff and physicians.
- Excellent schools, parks, recreation, walking/running/biking trails, plenty of shopping (Major Midwest Mall), restaurants and theaters, etc.
- Competitive salary, plus bonus.
- Twenty minutes west of O'Hare International Airport.
- This opportunity will provide and very nice mix/balance of inpatient and outpatient medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago