Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a friendly, collegial, and growing health care system.
- This unique opportunity allows an Internal Medicine Physician to prepare for an academic career and/or enhance their CV for future fellowship opportunities.
- Establish a new Acgme-approved Internal Medicine Residency Program opening July 2019!
- Access to new technology, modern facilities.
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Practice Outpatient Internal Medicine at our Mulford clinic in Rockford, IL (approx.
- Faculty/Chief Resident to join our award-winning, fully integrated health system in Rockford, IL.
- This opportunity offers a 1 year academic/practicing hybrid role, with opportunity to join our health system long term.
- Plan and implement Resident scheduling.
- Mercyhealth seeks an Internal Medicine Jr.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Facilitate educational sessions and lectures.
- Lead and mentor 13 Internal Medicine Residents (approx.
- Learn and use Epic electronic medical record across our health system.
- Work within both Rockford area Hospitals, including a new $505 million, Level I Trauma, state-designated Women & Children's Hospital opening in January 2019!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rockford, IL.
- Competitive compensation, with paid licensing.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.