Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice Outpatient Internal Medicine at our Mulford clinic in Rockford, IL (approx.
- Work within both Rockford area Hospitals, including a new $505 million, Level I Trauma, state-designated Women & Children's Hospital opening in January 2019!
- Facilitate educational sessions and lectures.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Faculty/Chief Resident to join our award-winning, fully integrated health system in Rockford, IL.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Learn and use Epic electronic medical record across our health system.
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rockford, IL.
- Enjoy a friendly, collegial, and growing health care system.
- Competitive compensation, with paid licensing.
- Lead and mentor 13 Internal Medicine Residents (approx.
- This opportunity offers a 1 year academic/practicing hybrid role, with opportunity to join our health system long term.
- Access to new technology, modern facilities.
- Establish a new Acgme-approved Internal Medicine Residency Program opening July 2019!
- Mercyhealth seeks an Internal Medicine Jr.
- This unique opportunity allows an Internal Medicine Physician to prepare for an academic career and/or enhance their CV for future fellowship opportunities.
- Plan and implement Resident scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.