Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Flora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flora, IL.
- Full benefits include signing bonus, relocation assistance, and CME assistance.
- Clay County Hospital has 3 clinics that are staffed with 3 physicians, 5 FNPs, and 1 PA in the clinic.
- Clay County Hospital, located in Flora, Illinois, is committed to providing the highest standard of quality, patient-centered healthcare to our community.
- Hours may be negotiated but this is a full-time position.
- Clay County Hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday.
- We are seeking a board eligible or board-certified outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- Our goal is to be the model among rural health-care delivery organizations as measured by our outstanding patient advocacy and loyalty, unsurpassed clinical quality, patient safety, significant contribution to medical education, and exceptional employee satisfaction and workforce development.
- Hospitalists are available to see your inpatients.
- J-1 visa sponsorship may be available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago