Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Flora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a board eligible or board-certified outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- Clay County Hospital, located in Flora, Illinois, is committed to providing the highest standard of quality, patient-centered healthcare to our community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flora, IL.
- Clay County Hospital has 3 clinics that are staffed with 3 physicians, 5 FNPs, and 1 PA in the clinic.
- Full benefits include signing bonus, relocation assistance, and CME assistance.
- Our goal is to be the model among rural health-care delivery organizations as measured by our outstanding patient advocacy and loyalty, unsurpassed clinical quality, patient safety, significant contribution to medical education, and exceptional employee satisfaction and workforce development.
- Hours may be negotiated but this is a full-time position.
- J-1 visa sponsorship may be available.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday.
- Clay County Hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Hospitalists are available to see your inpatients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.