Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This opportunity is 100% outpatient and offers an excellent work/life balance and incredible cost of living.
- Provider Recruiter.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Effingham, IL.
- Hshs Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in Central and South-Central Illinois, and we are seeking dynamic BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers across Central/South Central Illinois.
- Patient-first care.
- Effingham (established practice).
- Blinded to Payers (Be compensated for every patient you see).
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- CME + Time Off.
- Loan Forgiveness (negotiable).
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from Hshs.
- Steve Burton.
- Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit.
- Competitive Salary Guarantee + Annual Value Based Incentive ($20K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Physician-led (Dyad leadership model).
- Generous Commencement Bonus.
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Relocation Assistance & Housing Bonus ($10k).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.