Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Quincy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality Bonus Potential - 10% of Salary.
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule (rotational to cover days with occasional nights) with Paid Time Off.
- 150,000 educational debt forgiveness loan will be considered with proof of outstanding educational debt.
- Amtrak service to Chicago or 1 hour drive time to St. Louis, Missouri or Springfield, Illinois.
- Hospitalist - Earn Over 300K with 150K Loan Repayment in Illinois.
- 400 bed, Level II Trauma Center with excellent sub-specialty back up.
- Many community events throughout the year along with water sports, hunting, wineries, etc.
- Our Hospitalist team in Western Illinois has recently transitioned to a hospital employed group in order to offer the best possible package to physicians.
- Quincy, IL is a family-friendly community located on the Mississippi River along the western edge of Illinois.
- 300,000 annual base compensation Plus productivity incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.