Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- All communities offer great schooling options, numerous parks and outdoor areas, and access to Chicago features like Midway Airport, Downtown, Navy Pier, and much more.
- Patient census is between 18-25 per day.
- Loan repayment options are available as well as J1 waiver sponsorship.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Facility: A flourishing community healthcare provider operating throughout the city and suburbs.
- Productivity bonus benchmark up to $4,600, productivity bonus of $4,000 per 150 encounters, and quality bonus up to $6,000.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary, increased depending on experience with a $40,000 sign on bonus.
- Location: Numerous locations throughout the Chicago area including Southwest Chicago, Southeast, Western, and more.
- Opportunity: Outpatient only with Monday through Friday work week.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.