Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Joliet) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Current DEA number.
- Current license as a Physician within the state.
- Wellpath (The New CCS+Cmgc) is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join the team in Joliet, IL.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Medical school graduate.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Joliet, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.