Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical, surgical, pediatric, obstetric, intensive care and post-intensive care units.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- A 32 bed Comprehensive Care Center using a universal approach with patients.
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, a 157-bed all private room facility, includes a medical staff of over 300, a Level II nursery and trauma center.
- And a wide range of specialty services at our Bloomington campus or through affiliations with providers throughout the state.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bloomington, IL.
- The physician can choose to practice outpatient only or incorporate inpatient rotation as well.
- In-patients may be covered by our employed hospital group.
- A Skilled Nursing Facility for those patients in need of transition from acute care to home or a nursing home.
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office with other experienced family physicians and advanced practice providers at Osfmg Bloomington St. Joseph Drive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.