Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Champaign) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Christie Clinic's physicians and staff are known throughout the community for using a truly personal touch with patients.
- High earning ability including income guarantee plus productivity and ancillary revenue streams.
- Christie Clinic has over 40 departments and 35 specialties and can take care of virtually every aspect of a family's health.
- Outpatient practice.
- Diverse regional population of 400,000.
- Christie Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join their primary care team.
- They believe a doctor who takes the time to listen and understand, makes all the difference in the world.
- Champaign-Urbana, Illinois is culturally rich and home to the Big 10 University of Illinois.
- The clinic continuously invests in new technology to provide its professionals with the tools they need for diagnosis and treatment.
- Christie Clinic in Champaign, IL, a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group is seeking providers who desire an autonomous environment offering leadership, team collaboration, and to be instrumental in the direction of the group.
- Account Manager.
- Their practice model and patient care is the reason behind their success as one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the state of Illinois.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Christie Clinic has been serving the community since 1929 and continues to thrive.
- With a thriving downtown, an extensive park system, family-friendly events, and activities for all tastes, Champaign-Urbana, IL has much to offer!
- Christie Clinic has requested that all interested candidates contact and.
- Adkisson Search.
- Loretta L. Swank.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Adkisson Consultants, Inc..