Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please see below for additional info and let me know if you have any questions!
- Greg Burney.
- Dates Needed: 7/1 - ongoing: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows.
- Types of Cases: Rounding on patients, Lumbar puncture is a preferred but not required.
- Below is a new Hospitalist opportunity in Central, IL.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days for full privileges once file in 100% complete must go to committee meetings.
- They are looking for a provider to begin asap/ongoing (as soon as credentialing is complete).
- Schedule will be 7 consecutive days, 1-2 times per month.
- Rotations will be Wed-Tues.
- EMR/Charting: Epic.
- Procedures: Rotations are Wednesday - Tuesday (7 consecutive day rounding shifts) once - twice a month (7a-7p) as the schedule allows Hospitalists run all codes Closed ICU Unit based rounding.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Medestar was last open on May 16.