Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active IL state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 24 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.