Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active IL state license.
- License: Active IL state license needed.
- An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 24 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago