Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Respiratory failure.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Board Certified.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Lung diseases.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Lung cancer.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Location: Urbana.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.