Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- Location: Urbana.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Respiratory failure.
- Board Certified.
- Lung diseases.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Lung cancer.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.