Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Lung cancer.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Location: Urbana.
- Board Certified.
- Lung diseases.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Respiratory failure.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.