Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation.
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residents and medical students.
- Hospitalists: Fantastic Opportunity in Urbana, IL.
- Level I, 430-bed Trauma Center.
- 15 patient cap per physician per day.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Offering an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Unit based rounding with closed ICU.
- With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians to join our collegial 50 Hospitalist team.
- Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 10.