Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice at a brand-new state of the art facility.
- We are currently seeking Hospitalists to join a very busy and successful program.
- Daytime Hospitalists - Earn Up to 330K in Illinois - 60 minutes from STL.
- Salary $280,000 - $290,000 Plus Quality Incentives up to $40,000 per year.
- Signing Bonus $20,000.
- Facility is a not-for-profit institution affiliated with a prestigious health care system.
- No ICU, no procedures, no codes.
- H1 visa support.
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs.
- Growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties.
- Student Loan Payment Availability.
- Employed position in Southern Illinois where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis & Nashville.
- Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show.
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school.
- Four seasons with long springs & falls with mild winters.
- Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing.
- Physician focused administration.
- Excellent Benefits - medical, dental, vision + more!
- 7 on 7 off block schedule working Days Only.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.