Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
- Solid base salary plus Productivity bonus up to $20,000 and a $20,000 sign-on bonus.
- No procedures or codes.
- Scheduling interviews for Hospitalists to join a cohesive group of Internal Medicine physicians at a community based hospital located 15 minutes from St. Louis.
- 16 to 18 average daily patient volume.
- Immediate Opening near St. Louis, MO.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Full benefit package including 401k and retirement plans.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.