Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Downtown Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnists work 7 on/7 off 12 hour shifts.
- 300,000 base with excellent benefits and supportive work environment.
- The hospitalist team needs to be prepared to do procedures and respond to codes.
- This position will include open ICU with Intensivist as primary.
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment that includes ICU, procedures and codes?
- Chicagoland Nocturnist Opening - 30 Minutes from Downtown.
- We are actively interviewing experienced Internal Medicine trained Nocturnists for our team south of Chicago.
- You are joining a well-established program of 7 physicians and a robust pool of moonlighters.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.