Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chicago Suburb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical is actively seeking an experienced board certified Internal Medicine physician to join a great team in southern Chicago, Illinois.
- Full complement of benefits for you and your family.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts in a 7on - 7off block schedule.
- Calling Nocturnists: Quite & Safe Chicago Suburb.
- There are plenty of Metra stations nearby and you are about four miles from the CTA Red Line on 95th street.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physician to work with an engaged hospital leadership team.
- You will work at a 250 bed acute care facility with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Come practice in a very quiet and safe neighborhood located 20 minutes Southwest of the Chicago Loop.
- It has great parks, amazing places to shop, and great restaurants.
- Highlights of this position include base salary of $290,000 plus incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.