Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- BC or truly BE.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.