Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- BC or truly BE.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.