Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · August 18, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
- BC or truly BE.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.