Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current BLS.
- Teaching and Non-teaching, IM/FM Hospitalist.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must be Board Certified IM/FM.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Active Illinois License.
- Start early 2021, at least 6 months, ongoing coverage.
- Both day and night shifts available / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Procedures are a Plus.
- 7 on/7 off, Shift Change is Tuesday - Monday.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: Will be a 6+ month position.
- Location: Illinois, Close to Chicago and IN boarder.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Per Bylaws.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 8.