Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Teaching and Non-teaching, IM/FM Hospitalist.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be Board Certified IM/FM.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Procedures are a Plus.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Per Bylaws.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Illinois, Close to Chicago and IN boarder.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Both day and night shifts available / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- 7 on/7 off, Shift Change is Tuesday - Monday.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Active Illinois License.
- Current BLS.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Will be a 6+ month position.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Start early 2021, at least 6 months, ongoing coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 8.