Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 7, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, experience performing executive functions, strong organizational management proficiency and student oversight competencies.
- The provider will join the Internal Medicine Residency Program and provide oversight for residents at the Outpatient Ambulatory Clinic.
- Candidates must be board certified with an active IL license.
- The physician is jointly responsible for the continued success of the Internal Medicine Residency Program and will work in conjunction with the Program Director and other Faculty.
- Ideal candidate must have experience in teaching medical students, residents or fellows.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to provide locum tenens coverage.
- What YOU CAN Expect: Schedule: Monday Friday, variable Physician will serve as backup.5 days per week, increasing to full time 5 days per week Supervision of up to 4 residents per clinic session in the provision of patient care Teaching residents on relevant disease states, ensuring knowledge of pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, cure, risk mitigation and prevention Evaluation and feedback of the residents Attendance at program meetings including conferences, journal clubs and case presentations Support an environment of scholarly activity through the support of resident participation in innovation, investigation, discovery, process improvement and related activities Curriculum and policy review and developmentProcedures PerformedoRequired:-Abscess I & D and foreign body removal from skin/soft tissue-Skin suture-Large j.
- The facility is located in northeastern Illinois.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago